Categories:

Fabric Full of Personality

A look at the designs created by art students
Further explaining the trials students faced to make these pieces and the planning that went into making the fashion show, art teacher Charmaine Griffith speaks to audience members. Principal Matt Jones, Assistant Principal Dr. Christy Diehl, and instructional coach Grace Scott listened intently as Griffith spoke.
Jennifer Anaya-Serrano

Using designs created by art students, art teacher Charmaine Griffith organized a fashion show for the school. Students from the Fiber Arts, Jewelry and Photography I classes fulfilled the roles of stylist, paparazzi and model. Stylists used a prompt to create an outfit for an individual. The paparazzi took photos during the fashion show, including against a black screen when models came off the stage. The models had make-up and jewelry matched to their outfits and received lessons in correct modeling techniques.

Donate to LHS Magpie
$0
$700
Contributed
Our Goal

Your donation will support the student journalists of Logansport High School. Your contribution will allow us to purchase equipment and cover our annual website hosting costs.